“But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called “today,” that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin.” (Hebrews 3.13; ESV)
I am not the great encourager, but I try to pick up folks when they are down. It is easy to encourage someone, give them them a little of your time. A quick five minute pause in your day will not harm your schedule. In fact, taking five minutes to encourage someone else might make your day a little better.
Quick Five Minute Thoughts:
- Send three people a quick email to let them know you are praying for them.
- Leave a note on someone’s Facebook page.
- Send someone an encouraging card.
- Make someone a quick card and let them know you are thinking about them.
- Call someone and see how they are doing.
- Pick some flowers and give to someone you do not know.
- Pray for someone.
Will you take five minutes to encourage someone today?
Just some thoughts,