Every now and then, I believe it does the mind good to step out of our comfort zones and think. We can think about many things, but today, I want to challenge you with a few questions regarding spiritual matters. Consider these questions to be about encouragement and action.
These are intended to be thought about for a little while. I call them, “Questions to Ponder.” The word “ponder” is defined as, “think about (something) carefully, especially before making a decision or reaching a conclusion.”
I would ask that you ponder these questions, then decide to act.
- Who have you encouraged this week from your spiritual family?
- When is the last time you read your Bible for 15 minutes?
- How have you grown in your spiritual life this week?
- Where will you be on Sunday morning?
- Who was not here on Sunday that you sent a message too?
- Are your friends encouraging you to be a better Christian?
- Are you a Christian?
- Is there someone you need say, “Thank you” to, because of their spiritual support?
- What are your plans to grow spiritually in October?
- What are your plans on December 12, 2021?
Sometimes, the right question, at the right time, can make us think outside of our normal routine. Consider what we can do today to make a better life in the future. What are your answers to those questions?
Just a thought,