2022 will be a great year.
I am going to say it and give everyone a break from the past few years and where your mind may have gone. To show you how this year is going to be a great year, let’s start off with some promises made to us, which provide a reminder of the greatness of the lives we are living.
Each promise brings us hope of a greater tomorrow and a better year. You and I can begin today and create a better day today for a better life tomorrow. We are do not by adjusting our vision and purpose, along with our mindset. Instead of seeing the negative of teh world, let us focus on the positive promises we have.
Give yourself a moment and consider the promises on this list. On one hand they are simple, and on the other hand they are huge. Their benefits are beyond our imagination.
“Ten Promises for a Better Year!”
1. The Promise of a Gift— “But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.” (Ephesians 4.7; ESV)
2. The Promise of the Son — “Lord, now you are letting your servant depart in peace, according to your word; for my eyes have seen your salvation that you have prepared in the presence of all peoples, a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.” (Luke 2.29-32; ESV)
3. The Promise of the Spirit — “Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.” (Romans 8.26; ESV)
4. The Promise of God — “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13.5; ESV)
5. The Promise of a Rainbow — “When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” (Genesis 9.16; ESV)
6. The Promise of a Crown — “Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.” (2 Timothy 4.8; ESV)
7. The Promise of Better Promises — “But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.” (Hebrews 8.6; ESV)
8. The Promise of Cleansing — “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” (1 John 1.7; ESV)
9. The Promise of Forgiveness — “For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you…” (Matthew 6.14; ESV)
10. The Promise of Heaven — “And this is the promise that he made to us–eternal life.” (1 John 2.25; ESV)
What are some promises that you will add to the list?
Are you ready for a better year?
How can we help?
Just some thoughts,