There are many thoughts which can be shared, but the book of Proverbs shares many timeless wisdoms, which finds the application beyond a graduation.
Solomon speaks from his experiences regarding life, decisions, marriage, knowledge, riches, poverty, and humbleness.
Consider Solomon’s inspired words in Proverbs 4.23-27 and how they will be a guiding light to the feet of those willing to investigate the sacred text. Each verse is a treasure of knowledge to guide your steps.
I would encourage you to take these verses to heart and use them each day as you walk in your new season of life.
- “Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.” (Proverbs 4:23)
- “Put away from you crooked speech, and put devious talk far from you.” (Proverbs 4:24)
- “Let your eyes look directly forward, and your gaze be straight before you.” (Proverbs 4:25)
- “Ponder the path of your feet; then all your ways will be sure.” (Proverbs 4:26)
- “Do not swerve to the right or to the left; turn your foot away from evil.” (Proverbs 4:27)
I would encourage each graduate, and each Christian, to take these verses to heart and use them each day as you walk in your new season of life.
Allow your life to flow from the lessons you have and will learn in the Scriptures. Let them be a light to your path and a lamp to your feet.
Just some thoughts,