Throughout God’s sacred words to man, there are promises. These promises need to be remembered and realized because they are God’s words of care and comfort to Christians today. Even though they make have been written thousands of years ago, God wants you to know them and to remember them.
Below are ten promises of God to remember.
Additionally, there are three graphics you can download and share as well.
Here are ten promises to remember:
- The Promise of a Gift— “But grace was given to each one of us according to the measure of Christ’s gift.” (Ephesians 4.7; ESV)
- The Promise of the Son — “Lord, now you are letting your servant depart in peace, according to your word; for my eyes have seen your salvation that you have prepared in the presence of all peoples, a light for revelation to the Gentiles, and for glory to your people Israel.” (Luke 2.29-32; ESV)
- The Promise of the Spirit — “Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.” (Romans 8.26; ESV)
- The Promise of God — “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” (Hebrews 13.5; ESV)
- The Promise of a Rainbow — “When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.” (Genesis 9.16; ESV)
- The Promise of a Crown — “Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.” (2 Timothy 4.8; ESV)
- The Promise of Better Promises — “But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.” (Hebrews 8.6; ESV)
- The Promise of Cleansing — “But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin.” (1 John 1.7; ESV)
- The Promise of Forgiveness — “For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you…” (Matthew 6.14; ESV)
- The Promise of Heaven — “And this is the promise that he made to us–eternal life.” (1 John 2.25; ESV)
Just some thoughts,
The images below are for you to download, keep, share, etc. You may click on the image to open it in another window, then right-click and save it to your computer.